Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some of my favorites from 2009...

2009 had its ups and its downs and its happy moments and its sad moments. It was a big year. My brother got married, joined the army, went to boot camp for 6 months and then shipped off to korea. I became single after 6 years which was interesting and one of the harder things. We did lots of fun things this summer. We went to the aquarium and peach days. We had a 4th of July party. Rosie turned 2 finally even though she has the attitude of a 13 year old. We went to the pumpkin patch and temple square and lots more things. It was a good year but I am happy to see 2009 go and say hello to 2010.

Chris and Rolandas Wedding
My birthday party and dinner

The two bugs after the easter egg hunt
Chris' graduation in south carolina
My beautiful 4th of July cake
Rosies 2nd birthday
The aquarium with tate and rosie The zoo with the familyShe loves shoes
At peach days in brigham
The pumpkin patch
Halloween.... On our way to gardner village
TWILIGHT!!!
Temple square... it was cool to see how much she loved the lights
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment