Wednesday, January 6, 2010

She has finally arrived....baby Meilee

This is Meilani. She was born Jan 5, 2010. She weighed a whole 5lbs and was only about 18 inches. She is a little early but we are glad she came and is safe.



It is something incredible to experince the birth of a new child. The more incredible thing for me is to think she is not even mine and I love her with every part of who I am. Its kind of a scary thing to even think that I could love something more than I love her and my niece and nephew and I know someday I will. I am no where in my life ready for a baby but I if I had one of them I would have no problem with it and my heart would be so full. I love their little faces and little hands and the way they look at you is one of the best things. I am a little byast(if that is how you spell it) but think she is a beautiful baby.



I love this picture cause it shows how little she really is. When the nurse put the shirt on her, it seriously covered her whole body. She is just a tiny baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment