Sunday, January 24, 2010

A random moment of thoughts....

As I am sitting here listening to my sad song and being the creep I sometimes am on facebook and looking at peoples pages(hey we all facebook stalk people) I have the overwhelming feeling to express the hope to find that one true love. I feel like you can tell when a couple is truly in love with one another. I most of the time can tell in the way a guy looks at a girl. For those men out there that dont show emotion and cant let us know that they have feelings, for them to look at a girl with those eyes that really say I dont know what I would do without you gives my heart hope. I feel so bad for some people cause I see that lacking in their eyes and that breaks my heart. It breaks my heart when I hear from people that they are content with feeling that their relationship is ok, it is not great but ok. I hope everyone out there boy or girl feels and knows that should not settle for something or someone. I know this is going to sound corney but we all deserve the love of edward and bella ha ha I cant believe I just typed that, but where someone would put another before themselves and where they couldnt imagine a world without that other person, we all deserve that, I deserve that. We should all have that, we all need that. That feeling to be wanted is so important but I feel so simple to fulfill when you have that someone that sees you with the eyes that you see them. In short we all deserve the best and should not settle for anyone or anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment