Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love fall!!!

Funny story... I had a client tell me about this fabulous day she spent up at snowbasin. She went on the gondala ride, ate brunch, and went on a hike to the top of the mountain. A few girls and me decided we really wanted to go. We got all excited and ready, drove up there and what did we find....it was closed. The last weekend was the 3rd, which I failed to see on the website when planning our hiking day. But we decided to go on our own little hike. I had been on this little trail before but the trees werent as pretty before. It serioulsy was a beautiful day. We are so lucky to live where we live.
Me and Ki!



This is random, but this table has old and now new memories.





I feel like this is pretty enough to be a screen saver... ha ha


Beautiful snow basin



No comments:

Post a Comment