Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wow, how time flies...

So much has happened since I even wrote on here. Rosie finally got better after being down at Primarys for a week. That was for sure the hardest thing I have had to go through at this point in my life. But she is doing much better now. Chris did finally end up leaving to go back to Korea to finish out his 6 months he has left on his deployment. That was hard to see him go, especially right after we finally brought rose home from the hospital, but he is strong as well as his wife and they will make it through. Just the normal stuff has happened since then. I did turn 24 which was just crazy. It is insane how old we are getting, it seems yesterday I was 18 graduating and thinking that the best years of my life were ahead of me, no one said they would be hard before they got good. Like always we have gone through the holidays, birthdays, celebration as normal. Life is pretty much as it should be. It just keeps going on even if we are not ready for it. Most of the time I am not.



Getting ready to leave the hospital finally!

Dropping chris off at the airport on valentines day...sad

The fam went down to st. george for my birthday and just a little get away.

The little rug rats at the easter egg hunt. Rose was pissed when the eggs were gone..."Ju where are all the eggs, I want more eggs!"

My friend Kiele and me at laser tag. She was terrified and I was her protector!!!

Little baby has started to grow up. She sleeps with this bear every day.

The girls getting ready to head to a princess party.

All the princesses at the princess party!

Princess Rose was so tired. We couldn't get her out of her crown and dress all night.

I chopped my hair and went black and blue. Pretty different from red and orange!



The babies at the girls blessing

Girls night with my favorite ladies...go salon pure!

Just took rose to see shrek. She was so freaking excited to see it. I took her to get ice cream afterwards where she kept saying she wanted to go see shrek. We tried explaining to her that we just saw it, but she wanted to go again and wasn't listening to any of our other suggestions....stubborn girl.

1 comment:

  1. Ok FIRST~ LOVE YOUR FREAKING HAIR JILL!!!!!! SO GUUUUUUUUUDE!!! And SECOND, that little Rosie just melts my heart :o) I'm so glad to hear she is doing better!! Miss you chica!

    ReplyDelete