Saturday, November 28, 2009

What can you say...

Well yall we are on to christmas. I can't believe that thanksgiving is already over. I was extremly excited to go out for black friday this, not sure why but I was. I guess I think that it is kind of a thrill to be around all those people and trying and fighting for the best deal and getting your hands on something that someone else can't. I went to the riverdale target at about 4:40 am and can I say holy shit! sorry there is no other way, holy cow does not do it justice. There was a line around the building and into the parking lot. At the point I didn't want anything that badly so I went somewhere else for awhile. I did come back at about 5:30 am. I got what I needed and waited in line for serioulsy an hour with all 25 of the check out stands open. While standing there for an hour I was able to observe the people and what I noticed was that a lot of people have horrible hair! I know it is my profession and so I can't help but look but even if I wasn't I still think I would have noticed. Seriously guys you should have seen some of the hair, I wish I would have gotten a picture but that would have been a little obvious. But I went on my way and did a little more shopping for the day. Black friday was insane, but productive in the end. I am ready for christmas to already be over however. I normally can get in the spirit but this year I wish I could wake up and it would Jan 1st and it would have already happened and I would have just slept through it all. I do wish everyone a happy christmas and merry new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment