Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ok so now that i feel like my blog is somewhat updated and I am adding things and trying to add people I guess I will give a little update on myself. I am doing hair and nails out at Salon Pure in syracuse. Its beautiful and if you are interested check out my professional blog www.julespurenailhair.blogspot.com. I love what I do I really do have a passion for it but would still like to go back to school and do something with photography and get what I need to work for a plastic surgeon( ha ha is that how you spell it)?! I work crazy hours and that really is my life right now.

I live with my parents up in brigham city. It's not to bad but the driving part gets a little old and considering that winter is on its way, I am getting a little stressed out. It is also stressful being 23 and still living with your parents but hello its way to expensive to live on your own.

Yes after 6 years I am now single. I am not quite sure how I feel about it. Its all the feeling combined. We are still friends and did end on a good note. Dating honestly scares the crap out of me considering that I haven't done it for 6 years but I am open to the option. My heart truly hurts some days and I wonder what I am doing and why this is happening to me now at this age. Yes I know I am not that old but in utah it sucks to be single past the age of 21. I do love him still and always will.

Other than that not much is new with me. I have a sweet niece and nephew but you will see me post several pictures of them and get to know them soon. I hope everyone is doing well and I am excited to stay in touch with other people on something other than facebook or myspace. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word. I need to get a haircut soon so I can get an update. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete